Use FirePay as the surefire way to transfer funds to and from your favorite online casino!
Are you into online gambling? If you are, you will obviously be in need of a reliable, fast, and accurate online payment system that has the ability to take care of the huge transactions you may have to make during a game. In the last few years online gambling has become a rage, online gambling takes place via internet thus if you are a gambling lover you no longer need to go to a casino, you can enjoy it in the comfort of your home.
There are a number of online poker rooms and online casinos available which offer you a range of games – Roulette, Pachinko, Texas Hold ’em, Baccarat, Seven-Card Stud, Razz, Omaha, etc.To play any of these games you need funds. Availing funds at an online casino is not that simple; there are certain rules and regulations involved.
In Europe the law allows you to use your debit and credit card to transfer funds to your casino account. However, if you are a resident of the United states, then this could pose a problem for you. This is where FirePay can step in and make a difference.
Firepay is an online debit card that can assist you in transferring funds online. It works just like any other debit card. The only difference is that it is in web format. All you need to have is a bank account. Once you have that, you can open a FirePay account and then use it to transfer funds to and from your bank online.
You can easily transfer funds from your bank account to your Firepay account through your bank’s online banking system. Alternatively, you can use FirePay to move funds from and into your PayPal account as well.
As with most other online funds transfer systems, there is no sign-up fee for registering with FirePay. However, there is a nominal amount charged when you actually use the service to transfer funds. The amount charged for a transfer is not a fixed sum. It varies, depending on the nature of transaction and the amount involved. The best thing about this service is you know how much you are being charged for each transaction you perform using FirePay. This is because the amount you are charged as a transaction fee is clearly displayed on the transaction page.
The following are some of the advantages of having your own FirePay account:
- Since the transfer is virtual, it is instantaneous. You do not have to wait in long queues to deposit or withdraw funds, unlike in brick and mortar transaction services.
- You can route funds directly from your bank account itself. There is no other intermediary required.
- Using your FirePay account, you can access your online funds in real time.
- The FirePay service is all about transparency. You get a detailed statement for the transaction you make through FirePay.
- You can make use of a highly efficient 24-hour support system when you sign-up with FirePay. This system is in place throughout the week.
Josh Kingsley – Executive Editor 2007-08-28