Omni Casino News Roundup

The Omni Times this week features games recommendations and a special VIP promotion.

Omni Casino’s newsletter this week recommended the Marvel branded series of slots. The slots are connected to the Marvel Progressive Jackpot, which is close to $625,000. Seven of the ten most played games last week at Omni were from Marvel, including Iron Man 2 and Blade.

The Omni Times also recommended Everybody’s Jackpot, which has a randomly triggered progressive jackpot. The player in whose spin it is triggered nets 70% of the jackpot, with the remaining 30% paid out to qualifying players depending on bets placed in the last 24 hours.

12 free spins are awarded when three or more scatters appear. The wild appears only during the free spins. Paylines 4 and 5 award tripled payouts, except for scatter wins.

Omni is also offering the VIP Member Free Slot Play promotion exclusively to Omni Time readers. Players who have deposited more than $100 in August can claim $10 free. Players who deposited more than $300 can claim $35, deposits of more than $500 win $60.