Fight Club Promotion Launched by All Slots Casino

A brand of Jackpot Factory Group, All Slots Casino is all to set to launch its new Fight Club promo. This new addition will run for 9 weeks from August to September.  Every week, two slot games will run simultaneously. The top 10 players will be getting cash prizes. Players at top position will get $400 and the second and third prizes are $350 and $300 respectively. The prize amounts will vary as per the rank of players. The player on 10th position will receive $40.

The game which is played more will have its players winning double amounts. The next 50 players of both the games will receive 20 free spins.  In addition to this, there are free spins for 100 players. These will be awarded only on Viper Download Software. The free spins does not hold good for Flash casino platform.

The first round of Fight Club will start from 1st August and continue till the 6th. The two games that will be played are Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword and Avalon.  The former based on the legend of King Arthur has the famed Excalibur sword featuring.  It is this sword which forms the connection between the two slot games. It seems that casino players favor Avalon more. 70% of the wagers are drawn towards this game while the other has attracted only 30%.

The score board is updated in every 30mins on the casino site with the latest position of Fight Club promo. The names of top 10 players of each category are also displayed.

Players keen to take part in Fight Club Promo should get familiar with the terms and conditions. Firstly, to appear on scoreboards players should at least make a deposit of $100.  Secondly, players will be notified about their wins on the following Sunday of the promotional week.  Thirdly, the free spins awarded to players are liable to expire within 7 days of being awarded.